- These unique gourmet cookies are all natural, with no artificial coloring or preservatives.
- Currently available in Baltimore Orioles, Boston Red Sox Currently Not Available, Chicago Cubs, Minnesota Twins, NY Mets, NY Yankees, Philadelphia Phillies, St. Louis Cardinals & Washington Nationals.
- Distinctive product uniquely suited to attract impulse sales.
- Package holds bite size "Bunt" baseball cookies, perfectly suited for today's single-serve market.
- Licensed Major League Baseball POS display has 24 single serve bags with Team logo on front panel.
- Custom bags are available.
- Master case of 6 POS display boxes.
- Also available in 60 unit bulk packaging.
- Our products are produced in cooperation with Pathfinder Village, a residential community for children and adults who have Down syndrome.
- And of course, representing Americana from Cooperstown, the home of the National Baseball Hall of Fame!
- Made in USA.
- Package/Unit Size: 1.2 OZ
- Unit per Case: 60
- Case Dimension: 10.5 x 10.5x 6.5 / Case Cube: .41
- Case Weight: 7.0lbs
- Cases per Pallet: 108 (12 block x 9 high)
Cooperstown Cookie Company offers net 30 day terms for approved credit accounts. A signed credit application providing bank and trade references is required for our consideration as a basis for the extension of credit. Please allow at least 14 days for processing prior to requesting shipment. Past due balance charge 1.5% per month (18% annum). Past due accounts must be paid before new orders are filled. The costs of any legal/collection fees will be paid by the delinquent account. Credit application forms available upon request.
Visa and Mastercard cards are accepted.
All items are shipped in case lots only. Minimum order is two cases. Prices are effective June 1, 2010. Prices and product specifications subject to change without notice.
Cooperstown Cookie Company is not responsible for loss or concealed damages. All claims souldbe handled with the carrier. Shortages should be reported to Cooperstown Cookie Company within 48 hours of receipt of merchandise.
Returns are accepted only with prior authorization numbers.
Cooperstown Cookie Company utilizes UPS and common carriers. Freight costs are on the rise and are a concern to all of us. Whenever possible, we will consolidate cases in order to reduce shipping costs. We process orders in the order they are received and by their ship date. Cooperstown Cookie Company's goal is on time delivery and total quality and customer satisfaction.
Product Samples: Samples are available to qualified wholesalers upon request. Customers are required to cover a shipping/handling fee of $7 per location for sample shipments.